Software Team Lead – Bristol
Software team lead who has strong experience with Windows programming in C#.NET as well as a minimum of 5 years’ experience and team lead experience is required to join a World Leading Technology Company in Bristol.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a Scrum team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will be able to build your team of five from scratch and play a key role in this exciting new venture.
As a Software Team Lead you must have experience of:
- 5+ years’ experience in a software development environment
- Degree, 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or related subject.
- You will need to have an enquiring, analytical mind as well as strong managerial skills;
- Experience with leading and mentoring teams;
- Experience acting as a Scrummaster;
- Windows desktop programming in C# WPF.
Responsibilities for a Senior Developer would include;
- To take on the role of team leader of a software team, providing leadership, mentoring and design direction as part of a multi-disciplinary project;
- To perform the duties of a Scrummaster as required by the team;
- To work within the software team using agile methods, participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives;
- To contribute to software development standards and policies under the direction of the Software Engineering Manager.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com