SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – WORCESTERSHIRE
Senior Developer with strong experience with Windows programming in C#.NET as well as a minimum of 3 years’ experience and agile experience is required to join a World Leading Technology Company in Worcestershire.
As a Senior Developer you must have experience of:
- 3+ years’ experience in a software development environment
- Windows programming in C#.NET , WPF
- Degree, 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or related subject.
- Agile (Scrum)
Responsibilities for a Senior Developer would include;
- Working within the software team using agile methods and contribute to software development standards
- Ensure that software design is robust and accurate.
- Solving product problems as they relate to software and related system engineering.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org