Senior Embedded Engineer – £40,000 – £65,000
Senior Embedded Software Engineer is required to join a high technology design and engineering company in Cambridge. You must have experience in C and C++ as well as Microprocessors to join this world leading technology company. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65,000.
As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you must have experience/ qualifications in:
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics Engineering or a relevant subject
- Experience of working with microprocessors – 32 Bit
- C programming
- Video Interfacing or Communication Protocols
Main responsibilities as a Senior Embedded Engineer include:
- Design, Develop and Improve the embedded software for the companies evolving range of products.
- Work within the hardware, electronics, verification and software teams.
- Lead the technical aspects of the work packages, providing support, guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- Looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com