Programme Manager – Cambridge – up to £80,000+
Programme Manager is required to join a high technology design and engineering company in Central Cambridge. You must have 5 years’ industrial experience and achievements driving projects and programmes to time as well as introducing new products to market to join this world leading technology company in their field. This is a permanent opportunity paying £65,000+.
As a Programme Manager, you must have experience/ qualifications in:
- 1st or 2.1 class degree in an engineering discipline
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals including mechanical, electronic, control and software elements
- Minimum of 5 years delivering successful projects, ideally with experience of introducing new products into market
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and presenting confidently
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- Good customer-facing skills
- Good understanding of project, risk management and customer management
- Robust & resilient character
- Able to travel to Asia on a frequent basis
Main responsibilities as a Programme Manager include:
- Customer facing and customer management (experience >5 years)
- Driving projects and programmes to time, cost and quality targets (experience >5 years)
- Introducing new products to market (experience ideally for the smartphone or other high-tech market)
- Drive a multi-disciplinary programme engineering team
- Co-ordinating technical teams
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a small company, with the associated risks and rewards.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org