Process Leader– Aerospace – Worcestershire – £ Competitive
Process Leader who has strong experience in process delivery, looking after 15 – 50 headcount as well as driving consistent improvement within a manufacturing business unit is required to join a leading aerospace company in Worcestershire.
Responsibilities of a Process Leader include:
- Responsibility for a process stream within Structural, Aerostructures, precision and machining
- Headcount ranging from 15 – 50 heads
- Managing and motivating process team leaders and process operatives
- Operating Budgets, Business Planning and performance management
- Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People and Business Strategy
Qualifications/ Experience needed by the Process Leader Include:
- HN Qualification in Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Business Analysis
- Extensive knowledge/ experience in leading large scale industrial operations
- Proven track record/ successful portfolio.
- Managing large teams
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com