Patent Attorney – Cambridge – Very Competitive Salary
Patent Attorney is required to join a high technology design and engineering company in Central Cambridge to work alongside the board of directors. You must be a part or fully qualified patent attorney and have experience of IP management to join this world leading technology company in their field.
As a Patent Attorney you must have experience/qualifications in:
- PhD/ BSc in the physical sciences or engineering (mechanical preferred)
- Excellent written English and report writing skills.
- Experience of IP management.
- Qualified Patent Attorney.
- Clear, logical and analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Main responsibilities of a Patent Attorney include:
- Manage a large patent portfolio, filing new cases and advising the business of IP issues.
- Assist the company’s legal firm in respond to office actions.
- Draft and file new inventions.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting. You will need to be able to play an important role in a highly skilled teams, prioritising activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and work proactively in this patent attorney position.
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a small company, with the associated risks and rewards.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org