Operations Director – Aerospace – Worcestershire – £ Competitive
Operations Director who has experience in precision engineering and aerospace operations as well as managing a team of over 120- 360 people is required to join a leading aerospace company in Worcestershire.
Responsibilities of an Operations Director include:
- Accountable for combining and processing the productions systems inputs which include manpower, machines, methods and materials to deliver sustainable results in safety, quality, deliver and costs.
- Managing a team of over 120 people +
- Performance metrics/ Targets/ Transparency.
- Focused improvement projects
- Lead quality resolution programmes
- Support the business in leading major investment change
- Value stream mapping
- Project improvements, focussed programmes through ideas generation
- Statistical process and control
Qualifications/ Experience needed by the Operations Director Include:
- Degree/HN qualification in Engineering, Management, and/or Materials
- Industrial Engineering Experience
- Precision Machining, Precision Forging or Casting
- Health and Safety procedures
- Production techniques and strategy deployment
- Planning and project management
- Track record as a leader of change within a results based portfolio
- Successful portfolio of achievements
As well as a fulfilling and rewarding career, they offer a competitive package including lifestyle benefits, a salary sacrifice scheme for childcare, holidays, pension and on-site parking.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org