Graduate Backend Developer
I am working with a company who are revolutionising healthcare with simple-to-use blood tests designed for the home and community.
They are looking for a graduate developer to join our software team in a moment of crucial growth and development. As a graduate backend developer, you will play a key part in creating a cloud backend that will change the way people receive care for life-changing conditions by connecting their home to the hospital.
You will create from scratch a backend platform that will connect our products in the home, our analytics platform and the hospital.
As a graduate backend developer, you must have:
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: Python (3), Go, C/C++, C#
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related subject with 2:1 or higher
- Excellent software testing skills.
- A meticulous approach to documentation.
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development processes.
- Experience of designing schema for SQL databases.
- Experience in designing web APIs.
- Experience in using containers and container orchestration.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps
- Experience of using Git.
What they can offer:
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people.
- Collaborations with world-leading research institutions and companies.
- Time to be inspired e.g. attending conferences, talks or exhibitions.
- Monthly lunch, based in Highbury, – we have the pick of restaurants on our doorstep which we enjoy as a team on the last Friday of every month.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com