Embedded Firmware Engineer – Cambridge – £65,000
Firmware Engineer is required to join a high technology design and engineering company in Cambridge. You must hold a degree in Electronics Engineering or related discipline and have experience in embedded programming of microcontrollers and C/C++ to join this world leading technology company in their field. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65,000.
As a Embedded Firmware Engineer you must have experience/qualifications in;
- A 1st or 2.1 class from a top university in electronic engineering or related discipline
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers
- C/C++ development
- MATLAB/ Simulink/ Python
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
Main responsibilities of a Embedded Firmware Engineer include;
- Creation of new product concepts
- Development of detailed designs which deliver the concept in a manufacturable product
- Work within the team of mechanical, control, electronics, firmware and performance engineers to build on the products developed to meet the needs of the market
- Responsibility for identifying and resolving issues with the product through prototype build and test cycles
- Develop and improve the methods and procedures to enhance our ability to deliver successful products.
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a small company, with the associated risks and rewards.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com