Electromagnetic Engineer – Cambridge – £50,000
A Electromagnetic Engineer is required to join a leading software solutions company in Cambridge. You must hold a Bachelors and/or Masters and/or PhD in Engineering or Physics and have experience in Electromagnetic to join this world leading technology company. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £50,000
you will have the opportunity to use your skills in physics, engineering, and mathematics to support both commercial and academic customers undertaking a variety of physical modelling and simulation tasks.
As a Electromagnetic Engineer you must have experience/ qualifications in:
- Educated to Masters/PhD level in Engineering/Physical Science
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and discerning the physics underlying complex modelling projects.
Main responsibilities as a Electromagnetic Engineer include;
- Providing technical advice to the sales team at both pre- and post-sales stages
- Providing support and explanation to customers by email, by phone and in person
- Work closely with the sales team and customers at both pre- and post-sales stages.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations at public workshops, customer meetings and professional conferences.
- Conduct both public and customer bespoke training courses on Multiphysics products.
- Interact with both potential and existing customers in both industry and academia.
- Work collaboratively with developers and other Application Engineers, both in the UK and other offices, to establish a productive and proactive working environment.
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a small company, with the associated risks and rewards.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com