Senior Electronics Engineer – Cambridge – up to £60,000
Senior Electronics Engineer is required to join a high technology design and engineering company in Central Cambridge. You must have experience in Analogue Circuit Design as well as Embedded C Programming to join this world-leading technology company in their field. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £60,000.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you must have experience/ qualifications in:
- 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree course
- >5 years’ industrial experience and achievements
- System-level architectural design
- Analogue circuit design & specification
- Digital/MCU circuit design & specification
- C/C++ development for embedded systems
- Board-level debug and test
- PCB schematic capture
Main responsibilities as a Senior Electronic Engineer include;
- Lead the technical aspects of the work packages, providing support, guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting. You will need to be able to play a significant role in a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems. The role involves some travel to Asia and America to support the development of our actuator technology and solutions.
- Work within the team of mechanical, control, electronics, firmware and performance engineers.
- Develop and improve the methods and procedures to enhance our ability to deliver successful products
- Interface with partners and customers to understand their requirements and to deliver the assistance that they need to use our products
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a small company, with the associated risks and rewards.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com